ACCOUNTANT – GENERAL ACCOUNTING[expand title=”Click for job details”]
Salary 1000 EUR
Our Record to Report team are responsible for completing general accounting transactions across the JCI business portfolio, whilst at the same time, ensuring that we meet our internal and external reporting and control requirements. This role provides excellent opportunities to apply existing skills in a complex and interesting environment, whilst developing your professional profile through the use of varied ERPs, directly enhancing your career potential.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Complete the preparation and posting of accruals as required as a p[art of the monthly financial reporting process
- Complete the balance sheet reconciliation activities per service level agreement
- Review income statement and balance sheet discrepancies and escalate to management as necessary
- Perform sales and gross margin reconciliation and accompanying analysis
- Complete assigned accounting activities to support the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
- Assis, as needed, with internal and external audits
- Support the timely reporting of key financial information
- Monitor the performance and quality of the activities performed based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”)
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and local GAAP accounting rules, where applicable
- Ensure compliance with JCI accounting policies, procedures and processes
- Operate within a robust SOX and internal control environment
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Business education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
- 1,5 years’ experience in the Finance department
- B2 level of English
- Strong Accounting background and accuracy
- MS-Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook), ERP experience (e.g. SAP, iScala, Oracle)
- Analytical skills
- Willing to develop and learn
- Collaborative, team player
- Customer and result oriented
- Proactive attitude
- White Belt
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.[/expand]