Supply chain assistant[expand title=”Click for job details”]
This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience at a fastpaced, rapidly expanding startup company.
You will work directlywith the founders, gain at hand experience on how start-ups are formed and be directly involved in the growth of the company:
- You will learn from true innovators, improvise and work tirelessly while pushing boundaries
- Your work will be recognized
- Reverse the learning role with new team members
- You’ll work in an awesome atmosphere
- Multiply your expertise through a steep learning curve
- Expand your professional network through meeting international people with different backgrounds
Full-time / part-time, also applicable for (Erasmus) students
Location: Radlianskeho 10, Bratislava, Slovakia
Duration: minimum 5 months, ideally longer
- Constantly check and update incoming shipments for every delivery
- Identify shortcomings and problematic areas in your department and constantly question and optimize the workflow
- Plan procurement of items and provide advice on procurement status to relative departments
- Liaise with suppliers and monitor stock levels
- Monitor short/long-term supply requirements and assist in developing systems and strategies to meet the needs of the business
- Accountable for conducting inventory analysis to solve supply issues quickly
- Responsible for planning and forecasting requirements, along with the management of slow and obsolete items across the business
- Develop logistical capabilities in order to avoid shortages or wastage or manage crisis when it occurs
- Develop strategies and tactics for improving operation efficiencies while improving service levels and reducing inventory levels as well as operation costs
Fast personal & career growth – We are a dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies. eyerim’s founders have more than 5 years of experience in building startups. We will give you insights into all relevant aspects of founding and running a company.
Great working atmosphere, international environment – We do not call ourselves C-something-O’s, we do not wear shirts and suits and we do not use expressions like “core competency”. We work hard, but we also like to play table football or grab a beer in the evening.
Salary–We want to make sure you get remunerated for the value you will bring. Starting salary is from 800eur/month. The salary range will be negotiated depending on position and experience.[/expand]