PHP developer/team leader[expand title=”Click for job details”]
This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience at a fastpaced, rapidly expanding startup company.
You will work directlywith the founders, gain at hand experience on how start-ups are formed and be directly involved in the growth of the company:
- You will learn from true innovators, improvise and work tirelessly while pushing boundaries
- Your work will be recognized
- Reverse the learning role with new team members
- You’ll work in an awesome atmosphere
- Multiply your expertise through a steep learning curve
- Expand your professional network through meeting international people with different backgrounds
Full-time / part-time, also applicable for (Erasmus) students
Location: Radlianskeho 10, Bratislava, Slovakia
Duration: minimum 5 months, ideally longer
- Understanding open source project like magento
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in timely scalable way
- Knowledge in MySql is a plus
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Experience in common third-party APIs is a plus (Google, Facebook)
- Be a team player and be able to communicate well and effectively with the management and developers team
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop bold new ideas
Fast personal & career growth – We are a dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies. eyerim’s founders have more than 5 years of experience in building startups. We will give you insights into all relevant aspects of founding and running a company.
Great working atmosphere, international environment – We do not call ourselves C-something-O’s, we do not wear shirts and suits and we do not use expressions like “core competency”. We work hard, but we also like to play table football or grab a beer in the evening.
Salary–We want to make sure you get remunerated for the value you will bring. Starting salary is from 3000eur/month. The salary range will be negotiated depending on position and experience.