Customer service agent with Polish language[expand title=”Click for job details”]
Salary: 800-1000 EUR
Become a master in the field of fashion industry and designer eyewear and help us make eyerim a place where a shopper can experience nothing but excellent care and professional yet fresh attitude. Greet customers warmly and resolve their questions via phone, email or live-chat like a total pro. By doing so, you will be in touch with all teams, from Supply Chain to Production and UX, and you will gain holistic vision of company’s processes.
What we expect:
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential
- Excellent communication skills that result in ultimate customers’ shopping experience
- Willingness to learn and bring new approaches to your day-to-day tasks in the team
Employee perks, benefits:
- Join us and you will experience no less than:
- Fast personal/professional growth – We will give you insights into all relevant aspects of founding and running a company.
- Startup environment – We want you to take own initiative and creativity to support our expansion.
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment – Dynamic and highly motivated team that works hard but knows what a good coffee is and where to grab a beer in the neighbourhood.
- Centrally located office – Our office is located right in the heart of Bratislava. We have recently moved to our new home on Michalska street with the best view you can ever imagine.
Requirements for the employee:
Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University student
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
- University education (Master’s degree)
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
- 1 March 2019
- English – Upper intermediate (B2) and Polish- Proficiency (C2)