|Our client has an opportunity for proactive, finance dedicated candidates to join their team as part of their European Financial Operations in Bratislava. This finance position will be different to any finance related position you’ve held before in an already well established but still rapidly growing organisation. You will be well-equipped in your role to make a huge difference to the team through various projects and delivery of high quality results.
Feel free to Contact Miki Soma via e-mail:email@example.com or chat on +353 (0)1634 2776
About the role
Working alongside the local sales and finance management team, you will be responsible for the cash collection operations. One of the benefits to working with this client is continuous development as through this role you will be working on multiple cross functional and process improvement projects.
In this role, you will;
· Maintain strong relationships with our clients to ensure timely collections and a high degree of accuracy
· Review and monitor A/R Aging Reports, collections targets and send statements and copies of unpaid invoices to customers
· Respond to customer billing inquiries. Research unpaid or disputed amounts and work with Sales and Finance to resolve customer issues and correct billing errors
· Work with client customers to drive process improvements and resolve escalations and discrepancies
· Standardize processes to ensure capacity for our significant growth.
· Diagnose, improve and fix any issues with our current collections processes
· Continually look at ways to improve the customer experience
· Earn the trust of your external and internal customers thereby building long-lasting relationships to reinforce the client’s customer centricity
· Work with the commercial side of the business to ensure we are serving our customers in the most effective manner
· Being a helping hand for our internal business partners in EMEA, to enable them to make educated decisions
· Acting as a communication liaison between our customers, non-retail finance, sales department and accounts receivables
Ideal candidate for this role who has/is ;
The most suitable candidate will also carry these traits, strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, have an analytical mind as well as a passion for working with people. The most suitable candidate will also have abilities such as competency working with large databases, making assumptions with imperfect data while confidence presenting their findings/ideas to management as well as being comfortable working with ambiguity.
· Fluency in German as well as advanced English language skills.
· Able to deal with ambiguity, having back-bone, be able to disagree, commit & debate fostering good communication
· A passion for working with diverse teams with different cultures on an international team
· A desire to take responsibility and ownership for projects from day one
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer service focus
· A strong work ethic, with a high customer service ethic
· A drive for continuous learning and self-development
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
· A keen eye for detail
· A very self-motivated and flexible working approach
· Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies or other directly related areas is an advantage and also other language skills would be welcome
· Communicative, willing and able to sort issues and financial data interchange through phone, email and face to face
· Passion for financial operations, open communication and comfort around higher management
· Able to present in front of different audiences
· Previous Account Receivables, Customer Care, or other customer facing department experience
· Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies or other directly related areas
· Previous experience in remote teams, being in contact with customers through phone and/or email
Base pay for this position is 1,060 EUR per month and there are further pay components within the total compensation.
For further information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact Miki Soma on to firstname.lastname@example.org . +353 (0)1634 2776.